This course is currently closed
This Norwegian Beginners course is aimed at learners who have no or little knowledge of the Norwegian language (bokmål).
The course is fully in line with the Common European Framework (CEFR), Level A1.
In fact, the CEFR’s “CAN DO” statements clearly outline what you should be able to achieve at this Level A1 course.
Subsequently, learners who complete this Norwegian Beginners course will upon completion be able to:
- understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type
- introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has
- interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help
Delivery of the Norwegian Beginners Course
The course is delivered as blended learning. In fact, it combines live 1-to-1 sessions with a native tutor with online interactive exercises.
All learners receives access to their own private “virtual classroom”. This virtual classroom contains a wide range of support material which include:
- Comprehensive grammar explanations and interactive exercises
- A wide range of topic-based interactive exercises
- Numerous interactive writing exercises
- Knowledge checks and progress tests at regular intervals
0% Complete 0/5 Steps
0% Complete 0/4 Steps