Norwegian Levels: A1 – B2
The Norskprøven self-study courses are ideal for learners who need to sit the language proficiency test for work or immigration reasons.
The self-study courses are designed to be as flexible as possible. They allow you to study and prepare for the test at the level appropriate for you and at a pace that is convenient for you.
The systematic approach of the Norskprøven self-study courses will assist you in developing all the necessary skills you need to successfully sit the test.
Do you want extra support? Book live tutor support on a pay-as-you-go basis, if you
- would like feed-back on your writing
- need some extra support with a particular lesson
- want general help and advice
How Our Norskprøven Self-study Courses Works
Our Norskprøven self-study courses are designed to accompany carefully chosen language resources for non-native speakers of Norwegian.
Once you log into your personal “virtual classroom”, you will be able to access:
- A detailed study-plan
- Instructional presentations/videos
- Comprehensive grammar explanations and interactive exercises
- A wide range of topic-based interactive exercises
- Numerous interactive writing exercises
- Knowledge checks and progress tests at regular intervals
- Useful study and exam tips
- Submission of self-produced written texts (an extra fee will incur)
In our experience, irrespective of level, most learners prefer to have study-plans, instructions, explanations, etc. in English. This is because they find it easier and quicker to progress through the course material when the support material is in English.
For this reason, all study plans and explanations are in English, whereas all the recommended language material is in Norwegian.
How to Sign-up for Our Norskprøven Self-study Course
Just complete these three easy steps and start studying Norwegian:
- Decide on the level you would like to pass the test at.
- Purchase the appropriate textbook, workbook and audio material (if you do not already have the material).
- Sign-up for the appropriate Norskprøven self-study course and start studying.
All our Norwegian self-study courses have introductory material, which allows you to start studying Norwegian before you receive your textbook, workbook and audio material.
If you would like to learn more about this test, please see our detailed explanations about Norskprøven.
For any questions you may have about our Norskprøven Self-study Courses or any of our other Norwegian courses, please contact us using our Enquiry Form.