Norwegian Level: B2/C1
Our Bergenstesten self-study course is ideal for learners wanting to sit the written part of “Test i norsk – høyere nivå”.
The self-study course is designed to be as flexible as possible and allows you to study and prepare for the test at your own pace.
The systematic approach of the Bergenstesten self-study course will assist you in developing all the necessary skills you need to successfully sit the test.
Do you want extra support? Book live tutor support on a pay-as-you-go basis, if you
- would like feed-back on your writing
- need some extra support with a particular lesson
- want general help and advice
How Our Bergenstesten Self-study Course Work
Our Bergenstesten self-study course is designed to accompany carefully chosen language resources for non-native speakers of Norwegian.
Once you log into your personal “virtual classroom”, you will be able to access:
- A detailed study-plan
- Instructional presentations/videos
- Comprehensive grammar explanations and interactive exercises
- A wide range of topic-based interactive exercises
- Numerous interactive writing exercises
- Knowledge checks and progress tests at regular intervals
- Useful study and exam tips
- Submission of self-produced written texts (an extra fee will incur)
In our experience, even at this level, most learners prefer to have study-plans, instructions, explanations, etc. in English. This is because it makes it easier and quicker for them to progress through the course material. It also allows for learners to quickly get a firmer grasp on more complex grammar points.
For this reason, all study plans and explanations are in English whereas all the recommended language material is in Norwegian.
How to Sign-up for Our Bergenstesten Self-study Course
Our Bergenstesten self-study courses is currently supporting the “Her på berget” (2016) language programme.
Just complete these two easy steps and start studying for Bergenstesten:
- Purchase the appropriate textbook, workbook and audio material (if you do not already have the material).
- Sign-up for our Bergenstesten self-study course and start studying.
All our Norwegian self-study courses have introductory material, which allows you to start studying Norwegian before you receive your textbook, workbook and audio material.
If you would like to learn more about “Test i norsk – høyere nivå”, please see our detailed explanations about Bergenstesten.
For any questions you may have about the Bergenstesten Self-study Course or any of our other Norwegian courses, please contact us using our Enquiry Form .